Students and graduates of higher education institutions are welcome to cooperate with us in the organization of the 6th European Economic Congress 2014 which will take place between May 7-9 in Katowice.
We are looking for ambitious persons ready for meeting challenges and willing to develop their vocational qualifications.
Cooperation in the organization of the Congress will allow you to:
• gain valuable experience during the organization of one of the most import_ant economic events in Central Europe
• receive a certificate that confirms your involvement in the work on the Congress
• stay in an international environment, among the most prominent guests from all over Europe
We provide supervision of experienced employees.
• help with the organization of the Congress
• assistance for the guests of the Congress
• coordination of task forces activities
• accomplishment of tasks appointed by the organizers
communicative knowledge of English
knowledge of other languages will be an additional asset
The registration form is available at: http://www.eecpoland.eu/studenci-wspolpraca/
Filling in the form is a condition for entry. You can send us your application until March 15.